Labelling & Packaging Services ensures that all products are sourced from reputable suppliers which have a good record of ethical practice.
Labelling & Packaging Services is aware of the social impact of global trading. As a company we feel it is our responsibility to ensure the peace of mind of our customers. We do not support the exploitation of adult or child labour nationally or internationally.
Labelling & Packaging Services uses communications, packaging and transport wisely to reduce its impact on the environment.
In accordance with Fair trade, Labelling & Packaging Services respects customers and suppliers as partners; all International Business rules, Food Regulations and protects the Environment wherever possible.
Labelling & Packaging Services is dedicated to the practice of sound environmental stewardship and the promotion of the health, safety and well being of our employees. These values originate from the company’s senior management and are emphasised through all levels of responsibility within the organisation.
As such the company agrees to:
- Meet or exceed all applicable government legislation, local and company environmental, health and safety standards.
- Endeavour to only source and market products that are manufactured by companies with specified environmental policies.
- Closely monitor all aspects of our operation for prevention of pollution. For example, with transport and distribution, we maximise space utilisation on vehicles to minimise the requirement for extra delivery vehicles.
- Participate in recycling to the greatest practical extent to reduce impact on landfills and promote recovery of valuable resources. All our plastic and cardboard waste is baled and recycled using a local recycling company.
- Strive to continuously improve our commitment to the above stated principles through exercise of our EMS (Environmental Management System) Action Plan by using improved technology and diligence.